A planning application has been submitted to Herefordshire Council for the refurbishment of a listed building located on Wye Street, Ross-On-Wye. The proposal aims to modernise the property while preserving its historical integrity.
The application P232364/L is currently in the "Valid" status and is awaiting allocation to a case officer. The type of application is listed as "Listed Building Consent".
Key details of the proposed refurbishment include:
- Replacement of inappropriate joinery details with suitable alternatives.
- Introduction of slim-line double-glazing within refurbished frames.
- Removal of a modern stud partition.
- Modernisation of the bathroom.
- Implementation of a tanking system to prevent damp ingress.
The property falls within the Ross-on-Wye Town parish and is situated in the Ross West ward. The coordinates for the location are given as Easting/Northing 359691 - 224160.
Members of the public and interested parties are invited to review the proposal and submit their comments. The publicity date for the application is Thursday, 10 August 2023, and all comments should be submitted by Friday, 8 September 2023.